Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kain for Nikah

Remember I did a survey post on chiffon saree? Okay so guess what?my aunt bought chiffon saree in serangoon Rd Singapore..harga? SGD 55 = RM 126.50 dapat 6 metres.Murah kan? Okay I know its not that easy for us to tetibe pg singapore just to cari chiffon saree..cost naik bus/plane lagi and hotel and all..so yeah if u all tambah2 cam sebenarnya jadi mahal.BUT! Lemme tell you,chiffon saree kat Jalan TAR and Brickfields Bangsar pun sangat not bad in fact setanding and harga pun from RM300 - RM 600  for 6 metres okay! Lemme warn you though,the beadings for kain saree are made in such a way that it is nice if buat saree,baju kurung modern and baju kaftan only.Coz the material is made in such a way that if nak potong the part yang penuh ngan beads it will be very leceh to jahit balik all the beads..BUT IF YOU REALLY WANNA MAKE BAJU KURUNG MODERN I THINK ITS ALL WORTH IT.Since I already am making baju kurung modern with the lace I bought,this time,Im making a kaftan with the chiffon for nikah.I sent it to another tailor in Medan Mara today.So let's hope everything goes well..

No comments:

Post a Comment