Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baju Kurung Modern

                                                                       By Rizman Ruzaini


                                                                          By Rizalman

I LOVE THE PINK BAJU KURUNG WITH THE MERMAID SKIRT THE MOST! Ada designer nak sponsor me?? (Eww berangan celebrity :P) So basically, I want a mermaid skirt and bell sleeves.I wonder if I can get a mermaid skirt out of satin and lace? Hmm...How many metres do I need althogether? Beaded chiffon with lining or Korean lace with satin? Or Korean lace with chiffon lining?Yikes..Okay maybe I need help :D Check out the oh so lovely skirts!







2 comments:

  1. hai..
    can u share information on rental price of KAED gallery or banquet hall at CAC IIUM,,i was actually looking for a plce for my big day..and it seems like i was attracted to have my big day here too..:) never thought of having it in IIU since i used to study there for my undergraduate program before..if possible can u give me contact numbers of PIC..thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss kyno! im so sorry for the late reply! i didnt notice this comment..okay so PIC should be Encik Zaharuddin.. u can try to contact Encik Zaharuddin at 0192197842 or at his extension 3738 (03-6196 3738) or u can go straight to kaed's office and ask for encik zaharuddin to check for the availability of the dates.You will have to write a letter stating that you are a student and you would like to request the usage of the hall..they will reply to you with a letter of consent...For students the rate now should be 2K..I hope theyve not increased the rental..Good luck!

    ReplyDelete